Join the Movement
The LCC is a member-driven volunteer-based organization and for over 20 years, volunteers have been lending their hands to the collective work to conserve the natural beauty of Lake Clear. The time is now to redouble our collective efforts to ensure that this irreplaceable gem of the Ottawa Valley continues to offer its riches for all to enjoy, now and into the future.
Please consider lending your time and talent to help the LCC achieve its goals. There are a number of volunteer opportunities, if you are interested in joining our team.
All contributions large and small are helpful and appreciated. Let us know what kinds of activities you enjoy, and we will let you know how you can help. If you have any questions or concerns about the work of the LCC we want to hear from you. And, if you are interested in any of the opportunities identified below, we would be delighted to hear about that too.
Ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Join our team by standing for election to our Board of Directors.
- Planning and organizing events: annual dinner, catered dinner, auction.
- Identifying and reporting invasive species.
- Grant sourcing. If you have experience in sourcing and applying for grants please consider helping us.
- Island watch – report any destructive or illegal activity on any of the LCC or Crown islands.
Current volunteer opportunities:
- Island campsite cleanup and maintenance – to be completed before the start of the summer camping season – May 20th, 2023.
- Membership drive – volunteer to canvas your shoreline neighborhood to raise awareness of the work of the LCC.
Get In Touch
Box 141 Eganville, ON KoJ1T0